Custom Search

October 05, 2007

Tajine

So I lied...I said I'd keep posting from Freo but I haven't. Not as much anyway. But I've been making my wedding dress and handing out invitations and meeting prospective celebrants.

We were just given a tajine as an engagement gift, so I am busy researching a vegetarian tajine recipe. Chickpeas and tomatoes are on my Ayurvedic no list, so I'm having to do some adaptations. Oooh. it's so beautiful though. I'm always worried I gonna be givena toaster or an iron every time I receive a wedding/engagement gift, but I should have more faith in my friends.

Let me know if you have any tips on using a tajine or any good recipes.

1 comment:

Claudia Davila (Fran) said...

How beautiful! I hope you post a photo of a dish you cook in the tagine : )

I found this vegetable tagine recipe that uses no chickpeas or tomatoes. This lentil tagine recipe calls for tomatoes and peppers, which I would substitute for zucchini and spinach, respectively.