Custom Search

November 02, 2007

For the faint hearted

That day I was so weak I could barely grip my hands, I had to cling to the hand rail to climb the stairs, and D had to carry everything for me. It was a bit frightening, and I asked my doctor if perhaps the treatment is too strong. She said this treatment is not too strong for anyone and just advised rest.

Other factors leading to fainting may include:
  • travel-it takes me an hour and a half to get to the treatment everyday, and movement disturbs vata
  • weather-it's been really windy here, movement of air doubly disturbs vata
  • anemia, malabsorbtion and low blood pressure-my poor liver and small intestines just aren't turning the food I eat into the things my body needs. In another week or two the purgation should sort this out
Anyway, the next day I woke up fresh and early without even a hint of dizziness or tingling extremities or numbness...I mentioned this to the Doc and she said "I know."

No comments: