Custom Search

December 04, 2007

What's in my cupboard

I used to babysit a lot as a child and my favourite part of the job was after the kids went to bed and I could snoop around the kitchen. You can learn so much about someone by what food they keep.

These days I live in a very tiny flat, which I love because it keeps life simple, and only have a bar fridge and a cupboard about the same size for food storage. Lucky I like to eat the same things all the time. So I thought I'd give you the pleasure of an online snoop around my kitchen...

In big glass jars:
In little glass jars:
  • almonds
  • dates
  • sultanas
  • dessicated coconut
  • sunflower seeds
  • jaggary
In my spice tin for powdered spices:
  • coriander
  • turmeric
  • himalayan rock salt
  • cumin powder
  • cinamon powder
  • red chili powder
  • ginger powder
In my spice tin for whole spices:
On the shelf above the stove:
  • cardamom
  • black pepper
  • olive oil
  • ghee
  • asafoetida
In the fridge:
What does that say about me?

No comments: